This website uses first-party and third-party cookies for technical, analytical, statistical, remarketing and profiling purposes. More information and how to manage preferences are available on the Legal Notice and Privacy. By selecting “continue”, or by proceeding with browsing, you agree to the use of third-party cookies.
Note about Article. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Data Protection Law”
Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Data Protection Law", we inform you that the transfer of personal data provided during online registration or order processing is optional, but a refusal of submitting compulsory fields makes online registration and order processing unfeasible. Personal information you provide is collected and managed via electronic or automated tools for following purposes:
1. creating account for e-commerce services on www.redtouch.it and for technical management. Redtouch is a brand of Dway Group;
2. for archive and backup purposes;
3. managing of mandatory, contractual and tax accounting reports existing between you and Dway Group srl, finalizing items delivery and return management;
4. phone/digital communications concerning the relationship between you and Dway Group srl;
5. prior specific consent, under art. 130 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03, SedieDesign can provide information, news and updates on services, products, offers, etc.
In any case, your data will not be disclosed or sold to third parties. Data may be known only by those specifically charged with data processing in Dway Group srl for www.redtouch.it, by the shipping company in charge of delivery, by technology partners just for technical purposes or by insurance companies/professional studios.
Data controller is Dway Group srl - Via Feltrina Nuova, 5 -
31044 Montebelluna (Treviso) – Italy which manages www.redtouch.it in its legal representative, whom you may contact to assert rights as per art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. For your convenience, Decree states:
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal data are existing, even if not yet recorded, and are communicated via intelligible form.
2. You have the right to be informed about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of digital data treatment
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) people type to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative for the State, manager or agent.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) data update, change or, when it mattes, integrate;
b) anonymous cancellation or transformation, block of data processed in violation of law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves to be impossible or it involves a manifestly disproportionate effort;
4. You have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons regarding data processing that are pertinent for collection purposes;
b) for processing of personal data regarding advertising materials, direct selling and for carrying out market research or commercial communication.